At Tempnet we want to get you ‘work ready’ quickly and compliantly.
During your interview, the consultant will have explained as an important part of registering for future work, you will be required to complete a key part of our employment process which includes training and inductions and a work rights/visa check.
Tempnet has partnered with Workpro, an online web based employment screening program to ensure that we remain compliant whilst looking after your interests.
Once you have completed your online induction and training, results and information and permanently in your Workpro profile. You will be able to share your related employment information with any future employer by providing your own designated PIN and CIN. Only those employers who are licenced to use Workpro, will be able to view and validate information saving you time each time you apply for new future positions.
Registration is easy:
Go to www.workpro.com.au to register and complete your training, please follow the steps below:
- Under the Employee Section Click “REGISTER” and complete the registration form.
- Please note that if you are not an Australian Citizen, you will need to provide passport information.
- If you have licences/tickets that relate to your employment, remember to enter the details to be set up to receive automatic email reminder alerts.
- Click ‘submit’ and follow the instructions
- If you supplied an email address as part of your registration, an email will be sent confirming your WorkPro username (If you are using gmail, yahoo or hotmail, you may need to look in your ‘junk mail’ box for the information).
- Log in to WorkPro with the username provided and the password you registered (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE YOUR USERNAME IN TO THE LOGIN AREA).
Enter the MAC: 49988090493 and follow the instructions.
- Once you are logged in to the portal, select ‘Induction/Training’ at the top of the page, select 01 On Hired Employee Safety Training, re-enter the MAC and complete your training.
- Once you have completed the first module, select either one of the following:
02-Office Worker Safety Induction for office based work
04-Store Worker Safety Induction for warehouse based work
09-Forklift Safety Operation for forklift driving.
- Then re-enter the MAC and complete your training. If your work does not fall into one of the above categories, please contact Tempnet to ascertain which module to complete.
- When you have completed your modules, you can log out –
- You have now finished your screening program. Tempnet will be sent an automatic email to alert us that you have completed your training.
- Your CIN and PIN will be SMS’d and emailed to you on completion of your first course.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 9997 7777