To positively impact the lives of others, to provide an encouraging experience for both clients and candidates and to offer a high level of customer service.
To ensure businesses are matched with high quality, qualified candidates that will allow your business to flourish.
Our Core Values
Our core values are Honesty, Integrity & Passion. We also pride ourselves in our ability to be:
- Professional – dealing with clients and candidates with honesty, integrity and passion
- Diligent – being thorough and persistent in what we do
- Committed – being loyal, willing and dedicated to serving our clients and candidates
We value our long term relationships with our clients and candidates and maintain these through high quality communication.
Providing more… than is expected.
Tempnet Permanent and Temporary Recruitment is passionate about providing local businesses with local employees in a temporary, permanent or fixed contract capacity.
The team is made up of experienced, ambitious and smart industry professionals, all of whom offer unique and complementary skills and value to our clients, candidates, and to the Tempnet business.
When you engage our services, each contract is treated with the highest level of confidentiality and attention to detail.
Partnering with Tempnet Permanent and Temporary Recruitment, you will work with professional skilled consultants who nurture each step of the recruitment process.
We thrive on maintaining communication on a regular basis with both our clients and candidates ensuring all concerned are informed on progress throughout the recruitment process. We believe this is the key to success.
By working with us, you will immediately have access to our candidate database that has been built and nurtured over the past 20 years with local qualified registered candidates. Your job description will be distributed to over 1600 + registered candidates.
We develop long-term relationships with clients and candidates, by demonstrating a consistent high level of customer service, quality, communication and response.
- Manage all advertising campaigns
- Screen and assess all applicants
- Notify unsuccessful candidates
- Conduct telephone screening of shortlisted candidates
- Carry out interviews in a professional office environment
- Assess skills and qualifications
- Perform all reference checks
- Coordinate interview times between candidates and clients
- Manage salary negotiations
- Arrange commencement date
Our candidates that you meet are more than just a good fit on paper. They have been interviewed and assessed to make sure they have:
- The right personality traits
- The correct computer skills
- Demonstrated reliability to do the job
- Good communication skills,
- A flexible and adaptable nature
- A positive and optimistic attitude
local People for local business